Electrical Engineering (Bachelor)
Table of contents
This is the track for Engineering students, any subject ranging from Electrical Engineering to Microsystems Technology or Mechatronics…
It offers a combination of classes in the field of Electrical Engineering. You may choose to enroll in classes such as Control Engineering, Electronics as well as Plant Engineering and Construction. You can also apply your knowledge, reinforce your skills and strengthen your design practice by completing project work and labs in these areas.
Requirements for admission
In order to be admitted and to succeed in this track, you have to fulfill certain prerequities:
- You are an enrolled student at a partner university of HTW Berlin.
- You will have covered at least four semesters in an Engineering study programme prior to participation.
- Basic knowledge in Mathematics, Physics, and Electrical Engineering is expected.
- An advanced level of B2 in English is compulsory.
During your semester or year at HTW Berlin, you are required to select a combination of different programme parts:
- Core Courses, i.e. specific classes of your thematic track (at least 20 ECTS credits)
- General Courses (at least 4 ECTS), e.g.
- German as a Foreign Language during the semester (this is mandatory!)
- other training courses (for example related to intercultural skills) or courses of general interest.
- Intensive German and Orientation Programme (before your first semester starts).