Information Technology (Bachelor)
Table of contents
Requirements for admission
In order to be admitted and to succeed in this track, you have to fulfill certain prerequities:
- You are an enrolled student at a partner university of HTW Berlin.
- You will have covered at least two semesters in in a Computer Science/Information Technology study programme prior to participation.
- Basic knowledge in programming is expected.
- An advanced level of B2 in English is compulsory.
During your semester or year at HTW Berlin, you are required to select a combination of different programme parts:
- Core Courses, i.e. specific classes of your thematic track (at least 15 ECTS credits)
- German as a Foreign Language during the semester (this is mandatory!)
- Orientation Programme (before your first semester starts).