Benefits of the HTW Foundation Programme
Enrolling in the fee-based HTW Foundation Programme offers you:
- the ideal professional, linguistic and intercultural preparation for studying in Germany as well as access to the academic job market
- personal support and individual counselling as you settle down in Germany
- German language skills and university-level study skills
Advantages of attending HTW Berlin as you start your university career
- With 14,000 students, HTW Berlin is the largest University of Applied Sciences in Berlin.
- Rankings regularly confirm the high quality of education at HTW Berlin.
- With 75 degree programmes in the fields of technology, information technology, business, law, culture and design, students at HTW can choose from a diverse and innovative range of courses.
- With over 3,000 international students, HTW Berlin offers a cosmopolitan, diverse and lively learning environment.
- At HTW Berlin, the focus is placed on modern, practice-oriented teaching that prepares students for their careers.
- Small learning groups facilitate study success and close personal contacts - between students and with teaching staff.
- The comprehensive range of services at HTW Berlin offers support in all relevant areas: Career planning, learning strategies, psychological counselling, subject-based supplementary courses, etc.
The HTW Foundation Programme gives prospective students a structured, in-depth introduction to studying in Germany and specifically at HTW Berlin.