The programme is interesting to you, if you are ...
- an international exchange student from a partner universities of HTW Berlin wanting to study one semester at HTW Berlin.
Although you all study in mixed groups, the programme offers and regulations slightly vary — depending on which group of students you belong to.
You will learn more, if you click on the target group.
What is HORIZON?
HORIZON is the programme for new and innovative opportunities for international exchange at HTW Berlin. It has been launched in March 2016 and came into effectiveness for the first time in the Winter semester of 2016/17. One major goal of HORIZON is to foster the international exchange on campus. We want to encourage our international exchange students and our domestic students to learn together and positively interact in and beyond the classroom.
What is the main idea behind HORIZON?
HORIZON stands for expanding the own horizon, changing perspectives, inspiration and personal development. The practical goal of HORIZON is to foster internationalization at HTW Berlin. This means:
- Increasing the number of courses taught in English in all fields of study.
- Developing possibilities for our students to gain intercultural skills and international experience.
- Creating new international study opportunites on campus in addition to study abroad offerings.
- Attracting international exchange students from our partner universities in Europe and around the world.
- Stimulating the contact and interaction between students from different nations and cultures at HTW Berlin.
- Strengthening internationalization of the institution from the inside and mainstreaming it in all fields.
- Simply turning HTW Berlin into an even more exciting place and... making the world a little better.