Information Technology (Master) Summer Semester 2022
Table of contents
Requirements for admission
In order to be admitted and to succeed in this track, you have to fulfill certain prerequities:
- You are an enrolled student at a partner university of HTW Berlin.
- You will have covered at least two semesters in in a Computer Science/Information Technology study programme prior to participation.
- Basic knowledge in programming is expected.
- An advanced level of B2 in English is compulsory.
During your semester or year at HTW Berlin, you can select a combination of different programme parts:
- Core Courses, i.e. specific classes of your thematic track (at least 15 ECTS credits)
- Elective Courses, i.e. courses related to your field of study (optional class, can be selected provided there is no timetable clash)
- General Courses (at least 4 ECTS), e.g.
- German as a Foreign Language during the semester (this is mandatory!)
- other training courses (for example related to intercultural skills) or courses of general interest.