Industrial Design (Bachelor) - Winter Semester 2019/20
Table of contents
Requirements for admission
In order to be admitted and to succeed in this track, you have to fulfill certain prerequities:
- You are an enrolled student at a partner university of HTW Berlin.
- Your partner university has a valid cooperation agreement for this thematic track
- You will have covered at least three semesters in a design study programme prior to enrolment at our university.
- As an applicant, you will go through an additional selection process at HTW Berlin based on a portfolio of your past work which you have to submit along with your general application.
- An advanced level of C1 in English is compulsory.
During your semester or year at HTW Berlin, you are required to select a combination of different programme parts:
- Core Courses, i.e. specific classes of your thematic track (at least 15 ECTS credits)
- German as a Foreign Language ( 4 ECTS)