International Business (Bachelor) -Winter Semester 2021/22
Table of contents
This is the track for Business, Business Law, and Economics students...
You will be able to select from a wide range of classes in the field of Business Administration, Economics and Business Law, such as Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Project and Information Management, Marketing, Global Markets, and Statistics.
All classes have an international emphasis and relate to today’s globally operating markets. They follow an applied approach to learning by always connecting with the real business world of companies which are permanently affected by changing cultural, economic and political impacts. In addition to gaining more knowledge in different Business fields, you can also improve your communication and intercultural skills in order to be fully prepared for your future career.
Requirements for admission
In order to be admitted and to succeed in this track, you have to fulfill certain prerequities:
- You are an enrolled Business student at a partner university of HTW Berlin.
- There is a student exchange agreement between HTW Berlin and your home university covering "International Business"
- You will have covered at least two semesters in a Business/Economics study programme prior to enrolment at our university.
- An advanced level of C1 in English is compulsory.
For your semester or year at HTW Berlin, you are able to select a combination of different programme parts:
- Core Courses (guaranteed): Specific classes of your thematic track (at least 15 ECTS credits)
- Elective Courses (Not guaranteed): Courses related to your field of study (optional class, can be selected provided there is no timetable clash)
- German as a Foreign Language during the semester
- Orientation Programme (during Welcome Weeks)
Interested in studying Business in German?
Information about the courses offered by the German degree programm Business Administration could be found under Studying in German/Business Administration.