FAQ for refugee students and prospective students
Students and prospective students from Ukraine are very welcome at HTW Berlin.
Table of contents
New offer for refugee students from Ukraine starting in Winter term 2022/23
In order to support students from Ukrainian universities who have fled the ongoing war, HTW Berlin will be offering study places (one or two semesters) in its German and English-taught study courses starting winter semester 2022/23.
The financial support will be provided by the Erasmus+ programme with individual grants of approx. 1000 EUR per month for a maximum duration of 12 months.
Please note the deadlines!
- Application deadline WiSe 2022/23 : 20.05.2022 / expired - no more applications possible!
- Activation of applicant portal and online document submission: until 20.06.2022
- Allocation of places: until 15.07.2022
More information regarding this offer can be found on this website.
Can I enrol in my preferred degree programme at HTW Berlin?
Preparatory steps I need to take:
How do I apply to study at HTW Berlin?
Please note: the application deadline for the summer semester 2022 has expired
Required steps to apply for the winter semester 22/23:
- Comply with application deadlines
- Take note of the instructions for international applications
- Take note of special information and services for refugees
Use Counselling services offered by the Student Services Department for international applicants
What do I do if I do not yet meet the admission requirements for a degree programme?
Preparing to study - my options:
Where can I find the right university if I am unable to enrol in a degree programme at HTW Berlin?
My points of contact: