FAQ for refugee university lecturers

Table of contents

Are you a lecturer or researcher at one of our partner universities and in need of support?

 Please contact us via  Ukraine-Hilfe@htw-berlin.de

Where can I find information on funding opportunities?

The following websites provide a good overview of support services.

Do networking options to find academic contacts exist?

Researchers seeking to stay in Germany and establish a group of academic contacts can apply to the “Academics in Solidarity” network. The network offers mentors and further training, and small funding grants are awarded for research activities. An additional option is to submit a funding application to the Volkswagen Foundation’s Visiting Research Programme for Refugee Researchers.