FAQ for HTW Students
Get in touch - we are here to support you!
Quick access to sources of assistance for HTW students
studierendenWERK - financial support and Psychological Counselling Service
studierendenWERK Social Counselling Service
Student Counselling = website → degree programme → people
Table of contents
I am currently overwhelmed by full-time studies, what can I do, where can I get help?
I am experiencing difficulties with my exams because of the Ukraine conflict, what can I do?
- Talk to your lecturer at an early stage!
- Apply to the examination board for a writing extension for theses or assignments
- Justify your request
I am experiencing difficulties with my exams because of the Ukraine conflict, what do I need to know?
- The three-semester rule has been abolished!
- In the event that an examination was not passed in WS 21/22 in connection with the Ukraine conflict, the examination attempt will not count.
I am in financial difficulties because of the Ukraine conflict and its effects, what can I do?
- Register in the Moodle course Ukraine Instant Help
- Contact the Social Counselling Service organised by the studierendenWERK
- apply for the grant from the social fund for semester ticket
How can I extend my residence permit?
- Contact the Counselling Service for International Students