Table of contents
The members of the staff in the Examinations Office will gladly assist you
- in person during the consultation hours on Tuesdays 1 pm – 5 pm (except Katja Kaozok 1 pm - 3 pm)and Thursdays 1 pm - 3 pm
- during the non-teaching period Tuesdays and Thursdays 1 pm – 3 pm
- by telephone outside of consultation hours only.
- For more information about the staff members, please click on the individual names.
Construction and Real Estate Management,
Beruflich Qualifizierte ohne Abitur,
Studierende mit Verwaltungsstreitverfahren,
Bei Fragen zum Studienbeginn und zur Bewerbung nach § 11 BerlHG wenden Sie sich bitte an die Studienberatung (email@example.com oder 030 5019 -2718 oder -2254).
Industrial Design, Game Design
Konservierung und Restaurierung/Grabungstechnik, Informationstechnik/Vernetzte Systeme, Informations- und Kommunikationstechnik, Geo- und Feldarchäologie
Responsibilities of the Examinations Office
The Examinations Office deals with all examination-relevant matters. It is responsible for
- the final processing of accredited modules and examinations when changing study programme or university,
- examination registrations,
- repeatability of modules and examinations,
- grades and module certificates, degree certificates and grade transcripts,
- applications to complete the Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis,
- dealing with any uncertainties regarding accreditation of modules or deciding whether additional modules are required when changing universities/study programmes, students who wish to discontinue their studies or are behind with their study programme,
- automatic de-registration in the case of irrevocably failed modules or failure to fulfil the study programme requirements,
- issuing of duplicates and legalisation/officially attested copies of degree certificates and grade transcripts,
- preliminary attestation of degree certificates for use abroad.
Responsibilities of the examination board
The examination board is appointed by the faculty committee for each study programme and
- decides on the accreditation of modules and examinations,
- decides on appeals against assessments of modules and examinations on the basis of written justification,
- decides in special hardship cases on failure to observe the repeatability period,
- decides on potential disadvantage compensation,
- grants permission for students to write their final thesis,
- is responsible for approving changes to the thesis title or topic or the withdrawal of a topic and for the extension of the writing period for a final thesis.