Please note: with immediate effect there will be no consultation hours in person at the Examinations Office until further notice. Please use e-mail or phone if you have any questions.
Table of contents
Industrial Design, Game Design,
Konservierung und Restaurierung/Grabungstechnik, Informationstechnik/Vernetzte Systeme, Informations- und Kommunikationstechnik,
Anderenfalls bitte direkt an den Prüfungsausschuss / Studienfachberater wenden:
- zur nachträglichen Anrechnungsprüfung nach dem Aufnahmesemester,
- zur Anrechnung außerhochschulisch erworbener beruflicher Kompetenzen.
Responsibilities of the Examinations Office
The Examinations Office deals with all examination-relevant matters. It is responsible for
- the final processing of accredited modules and examinations when changing study programme or university,
- examination registrations,
- repeatability of modules and examinations,
- grades and module certificates, degree certificates and grade transcripts,
- applications to complete the Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis,
- dealing with any uncertainties regarding accreditation of modules or deciding whether additional modules are required when changing universities/study programmes, students who wish to discontinue their studies or are behind with their study programme,
- automatic de-registration in the case of irrevocably failed modules or failure to fulfil the study programme requirements,
- issuing of duplicates and legalisation/officially attested copies of degree certificates and grade transcripts,
- preliminary attestation of degree certificates for use abroad.
Responsibilities of the examination board
The examination board is appointed by the faculty committee for each study programme and
- decides on the accreditation of modules and examinations,
- decides on appeals against assessments of modules and examinations on the basis of written justification,
- decides in special hardship cases on failure to observe the repeatability period,
- decides on potential disadvantage compensation,
- grants permission for students to write their final thesis,
- is responsible for approving changes to the thesis title or topic or the withdrawal of a topic and for the extension of the writing period for a final thesis.