Vice-President for Research & Transfer
Table of contents
Stefanie Molthagen-Schnöring studied German language and literature, communications and applied cultural science at the University of Münster and did her doctorate on the topic of corporate communications and culture. After working as a communications consultant in Hamburg and Berlin, in 2011 she took up a professorship in text and media for the Business Communication Management study programme at HTW Berlin. In April 2014 she was appointed Vice-Dean of the School of Computing, Communication and Business. Since April 2019 she has held the position of Vice-President for Research and Transfer.
- Research and development, the advancement of young researchers
- Research cooperation partnerships
- Technology and knowledge transfer
- Quality management in the area of applied research and development, technology and knowledge transfer
- Represents the University Board in matters involving the Committee for Research and Junior Academic Staff of the University Council