Table of contents
For admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme at HTW Berlin, you require
- a general higher education entrance qualification or
- a subject-specific higher education entrance qualification or
- specialist entry qualifications in accordance with § 11 of the Berlin Higher Education Act or
- a recognised foreign higher education entry qualification.
For admission to a Master’s degree programme you require a recognised first academic degree.
Study programme-specific requirements
A number of study programmes have additional requirements. On the website of your chosen study programme, you can find out whether the study programme
- is subject to Numerus Clausus (restricted admissions).
- requires a pre-study internship.
- requires an aptitude test.
- offers an academic assessment test.
- requires professional experience - most distance-learning and further education study programmes require one or more years of professional experience.
- requires proof of language proficiency.
- If you have foreign certificates and wish to apply for a study programme conducted in German, you require proof of German proficiency.
- If you wish to apply for a study programme conducted in English and your certificates are not from a country in which the official language is English, you require proof of English proficiency.