Applications with documents required in advance
Table of contents
Hard copies of documents
A number of Bachelor’s study programmes require you to apply online and to submit your full application documents as hard copies by the application deadline.
- If you are applying with certificates obtained in Germany, use the online application system of HTW Berlin.
- If you are applying with foreign certificates, please use the uni-assist system.
Important: Submit your documents in full and on time
- After sending your online application, you will be informed which documents you need to submit. Based on the information you provided, the system will generate a list of required documents. It can only be printed until you have sent documents. If any documents on this list are unclear, please contact the Student Service Centre in plenty of time before the application deadline.
- Write your applicant number on your application documents and send them by post to HTW Berlin (do not send them by email or fax).
- The documents must be received by post by HTW Berlin before the application deadline. The date of receipt at HTW Berlin is decisive, not the postmark date. If your application documents are not complete by the application deadline, your application will be excluded from the admissions procedure.
- Please do not send documents that have not been requested. These cannot be taken into consideration or sent back to you.
- Send all required documents as officially attested copies. Information on how to obtain officially attested copies of documents abroad is available from the Federal Foreign Office.
- All application documents must be submitted in German or English. Documents in other languages require an officially attested German or English translation. A list of officially authorised translators in Germany can be obtained from the BDÜ (Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators).
Bachelor’s study programme applications with documents required in advance
- Game Design
- Industrial Design
- Konservierung/Restaurierung und Grabungstechnik