From admission to enrolment
Table of contents
After receiving your notice of admission
Receiving your notice of admission is another important step towards your enrolment at HTW Berlin. Your cooperation is once again required to complete the process:
- Go through the online enrolment process in the application portal in the section "My functions" / "Online application".
- Transfer the semester fee to the bank account of HTW Berlin. You will find all necessary information in your notice of admission or in the application for enrolment.
After online enrolment
After you have completed your online enrolment, you will be provided with the "application for enrolment" in the application portal. It contains a list of the documents which must be submitted for enrolment, for example proof of valid health insurance.
The application for enrolment must be submitted together with the required documents to HTW Berlin by the stated deadline. Please provide missing documents at the latest by 31.03. (for summer semester) or 30.09. (for winter semester).
After applying for enrolment
As soon as your application for enrolment has been received by HTW Berlin, you will find a list of documents which must be submitted to HTW Berlin before your enrolment in the application portal. You can always find a current overview of missing documents on the right-hand side of the screen. As soon as further documents are received, they are removed from the list.
After successful enrolment, your login data for your HTW account will be sent to you by email and your HTW StudentCard will be sent by post. Your HTW StudentCard will be sent to you as soon as all documents have been provided:
- End of March for the summer semester
- End of September for the winter semester
You will receive a QR code in the Campus Management System for creating your HTW StudentCard at the card terminals at HTW Berlin if you
- submit the documents for enrolment just before the start of the semester
- entered a postal address abroad in your online application
If you have any questions about the HTW StudentCard, please visit our Student Service Center.
Check the progress of your enrolment
It is in your own interest to regularly check the progress of your enrolment, as this is the only way to ensure smooth processing of your application. If you have not yet received your login data for your HTW account, you may still have missing documents listed in the application portal which are delaying your enrolment.