Re-enrolling after stopping your studies

Do you wish to continue a study programme that you started at HTW Berlin but decided to stop for whatever reason?
If so, send a re-enrolment request to the Student Services Department. In this signed request, please provide your personal details including your current address, email address and information about the study programme. You also need to confirm that you have not been enrolled at any other university during your absence from HTW Berlin.