ID 904/2024 - Computer Science / Machine Learning Scientist (m/w/d)
Pay group 13 | full time | fixed-term contract until 31.03.2029
You will conduct research in a team of twenty scientists from HTW Berlin and BHT and will have the opportunity to pursue a doctorate. We are working together on basic foundation model research – i.e. models trained on large-scale data using machine learning and later adapted to application areas such as robotics, quantitative biology, and predictive medicine.
- Independent research in the field of machine learning and computer vision, especially on foundation models and applications in microscopy
- Analysis and development, design, and implementation of machine learning applications
- Documentation, publication, and presentation of research results
- Support in the supervision of student assistants
- Completed academic university degree in the field of computer science or comparable field
- Very good knowledge in the field of machine learning
- Experience with deep learning libraries, e.g. Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Experience with scientific publications desirable
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Open communication culture, enjoyment of teamwork in a challenging innovative project
- Ability to work independently on diverse research topics
- Ability to consider and integrate gender and diversity aspects in the area of responsibility and working environment
We look forward to your application!
- Please apply via our application portal Please quote reference ID: 904/2024
- Application deadline: 29.02.2024
- Contact person: Prof. Dr. Erik Rodner, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be pleased to answer any questions you may have: Bewerbung-Personal@htw-berlin.de.