The Wilhelminenhof campus is located in Oberschöneweide in the Treptow-Köpenick district in the South East of Berlin. Located directly on the Spree and steeped in history, this former industrial complex has been transformed into a modern centre for science. The imposing buildings have been sensitively refurbished and complemented by new buildings. HTW Berlin took up residence in the first building in 2006.
The Treskowallee campus is surrounded by beautiful old trees and oases of green, creating a high-quality learning environment especially in the summer months. The main building was inaugurated as a higher secondary school for girls in 1914. From 1950 the buildings were used by the College of Economics (Hochschule für Ökonomie, HfÖ) of the GDR. HTW Berlin took over the Treskowallee campus in 1991.