General Student Advisory Service
Who we are: Anne-Kathrin Böttcher, Diana Wlodarczak, Maike Sommer and Özgün Kaplan.
reduced consultation hours
Due to us organising & hosting a full event week, we have reduced consultation hours.
Personal consultations (no appointment necessary)
Treskowallee campus, building A
- Thursdays: 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (rooms 151-152) - no consultations on Thurs, 8th June
Wilhelminenhof campus, building B
- Tuesdays: 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (room 004) - no consultations on 6th June
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. (room 004) - no consultations on 31st May and 7th June
We answer brief questions and are available for longer consultation sessions on (030) 5019-2254:
- Mondays and Fridays: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - no phone consultations on Fri, 9th June
- Wednesdays: 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- On Wednesdays and Fridays, questions can also be answered in English.
If the answering machine comes on during our office hours, it means that we are engaged in a consultation session. Please try again later on.
Email address: email@example.com
Please provide your telephone number in case of any queries.
Your email will be processed in a ticket system. As a result, please note the information on data protection.
Our video consultations take place by appointment. Please contact us in advance stating your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you an email with the time slot and the access data.