FETCH - Future Education and Training in Computing: How to support learning at anytime anywhere (FETCH)
In order to respond to:
- ET2020 - the consortium will develop a European Strategic Framework for Computing Education and Training 2020 (ESFCET 2020), which will form a solid, global strategic framework that leverages local and transnational competences to enhance Computing Education in Europe.
- European Qualification Framework - ETN FETCH will develop a European Evaluation Framework in Computing Education and Training 2020 (EEFCET 2020), which will evaluate the three factors: Knowledge, Skills and Competences gained from Computing Education and Training.
- The Tuning Methodology - the project will prepare recommendations for future Digital Curricula in Computing Education and Training 2020 (DCCET 2020).
- Introducing modern innovative technologies in education - new didactical theories and learning models for using social media in education will be developed.
Main project outcomes and products:
1. ETN FETCH "Future Education and Training in Computing: How to support learning at anytime anywhere".
2. ESFCET 2020.
3. EEFCET 2020.
4. A set of recommendations for future DCCET 2020.
5. New didactical theories and learning models for using social media in education.
6. Six conferences with co-event workshops in the field of computing.
7. Publications of the results in journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures and web sites.
8. Internal and external evaluation reports.
1. The project products will be of benefit for all actors in Computing education like
• University and national policy-makers in the field of Computing education;
• University academic staff who are lecturers/trainers in Computing;
• Bachelor, Master & Doctoral Students;
• Research institutes and centres in Computing;
• Companies and SMEs in the field of Computing.
2. The project will change the methodology of training computer specialists, will apply most modern technologies in education, and will promote closer cooperation between universities, research institutes and industry.
1.10.2013 - 30.9.2016
- Leadpartner: „Angel Kanchev” University of Ruse
- 67 Partner aus 35 europäischen und assoziierten Ländern
Europäische Union (EU)
Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) Erasmus-Networks