Fire safety and emergencies
Procedure in the event of emergencies or fires
- Action in emergencies (notice TA A3 bilingual) [PDF]
- Action in emergencies (notice TA A4 English) [PDF]
- Action in emergencies (notice WH A3 bilingual) [PDF]
- Action in emergencies (notice WH A4 English) [PDF]
The relevant instruction notice should be displayed in every room of HTW Berlin.
Escape and rescue routes must be kept free from obstructions. This includes
- all stairs, corridors and doors,
- all green areas on the evacuation plans.
This specifically means:
- Do not block, lock or wedge exits
- Do not constrict escape routes
- Do not lock people in (including yourself).
Escape and rescue routes must be kept free from flammable items:
- Posters, notices etc. should be hung in display cases or frames
- Only use furniture and stand elements made from non-flammable materials
- Do not put photocopiers or pinboards in corridors (in the event of a fire they emit toxic