INTernational ENntrepreneurship Skills Europe (INTENSE)
The objective of “INTENSE – INTernational ENntrepreneurship Skills Europe” is to develop and implement teaching modules within a collaboration between Higher Education Institutes (HEI) and European Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SME). The modules involve content that supports the internationalization process of SMEs. Part of the project is the real-life support of SMEs through teams of students from different EU-countries.
Goals are an increased employability of HEI students, a further practice-oriented development of HEI university staff and support of SMEs in the internationalization process.
The project builds on previous experiences of the project partners and leads to an exchange of best practice between the partner HEIs:
- Building the bridge between HEI/students and entrepreneurs/SMEs
- E-learning and Blended learning
- Building up and measuring competences
1.9.2016 - 31.8.2019
- M.Sc. Ryan Pearce
- Christina Saulich
- Turun Ammattikorkeakoulu Oy, FI
- Stichting Hogeschool Utrecht, NL
- UC Limburg, BE
- Sveuciliste Josipa Jurja Strossmayera u Osijeku Ekonomski Fakultet u Osijeku, CR
National Agency Higher Education DAAD
ERASMUS+, Strateg. Partnerschaften