Renewable Energy Systems: Application of Control Concepts based on the Model Class of Takagi-Sugeno (TS) Fuzzy Systems (Renewable Energy Systems)
The main project objectives were the research and application of modern control engineering methods, control theory and systems diagnosis for plant monitoring and plant management for renewable energy systems. In detail, these are
- Analysis of power generation systems and their automation using modern control engineering methods and modern plant analysis methods
- Systematically establish technological and scientific know-how to face the increasing technological requirements on national and international level.
- Setup of a research network working on automation of renewable energy systems.
- Setup and mutual usage of test rigs for experimental verification of model based control algorithms and system monitoring.
- Development of concepts for verification of control algorithms in cooperation with Moroccan companies.
- Funding of research and development of renewable energy sources in Morocco in cooperation with CDER from Marrakesh and the Oujda sur les énergies renouvelables.
1.6.2013 - 31.8.2014
- Dipl.-Phys. Sören Georg
- Université Cadi Ayyad, Marrakesch, Marokko
Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
WTZ mit Marokko