Re-enrolling after stopping your studies

Do you wish to continue the study programme which you started at HTW Berlin but decided to stop for whatever reason?
If so, send a re-enrolment request to the Student Services Department within the regular application deadlines which is the 15th July regarding the winter semester and the 15th January regarding the summer semester. In this signed request, please provide your personal details including your current address, email address and information about the study programme. You also need to confirm that you have not been enrolled at any other university during your absence from HTW Berlin.