Table of contents
Functions of the HTW StudentCard
The HTW StudentCard serves as a
- student ID card
- canteen card with payment function
- Payment card for printing and photocopying services
- library ID card for HTW Berlin
- semester ticket for the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB, public transport authority covering Berlin and Brandenburg) if you have paid the corresponding tariff
Your personal StudentCard
Before you start your study programme, a welcome email will be sent to your private email address. The email will contain the login details for your HTW account and information on how to obtain your StudentCard.
Please note the following information:
- You need to issue your StudentCard yourself using one of the card issuing terminals on the Treskowallee campus, building A, in front of room 149.
- After it has been issued, take your StudentCard to a card validation terminal so the current semester and validity period can be printed on it. You will need to validate your card again at the beginning of each semester. Card validation terminals are located on both campuses of HTW Berlin.
Next semester: As soon as you have successfully re-registered for the new semester, you can then validate your card before the start of the new semester. The old and new semester will then be printed on the back of the card.
Return your card if you de-register
Only enrolled students are entitled to use the public transport services and other benefits offered by the HTW StudentCard (HSC). If you de-register, your status as a student will end and also your right to possess the HSC. Please make sure any remaining credit is paid out to you and then return your card to the Student Services department of HTW Berlin, Treskowallee 8, 10318 Berlin.
Enrolment certificates in LSF
We have simplified the procedure for issuing enrolment certificates. You can now access these at any time in the LSF system and print them out for immediate use in the required quantity. No matter where you are, you now have easy access to all of your certificates.