Intensive German Language Course for refugees from the Ukraine
Funded by the Berlin Senate Department for Science, Health, Care and Equality for refugees from the Ukraine.
The courses are aimed at persons with proof of refugee status in Germany (all countries of origin), persons with Ukrainian citizenship who have fled Ukraine, and international students who have had to flee Ukraine. In addition to proof of refugee status, students must be located in Berlin/Brandenburg, as the courses are held in person.
The next B2 level course started on 30.10.2023 and will end on 2.02.2024
- Are you unable to study in your home country due to the war in the Ukraine?
- Have you finished your school education or have already studied a few semesters at university?
- Do you already have German language skills at the B1 level and would you like to expand your German language skills to the C1 level in order to prepare for subsequent studies in Germany?
Then this is the perfect course for you!
- German from B1 to B2
- 12 weeks comprising 20 lessons per week of intensive German language classes for prospective university students
- Mondays - Fridays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Accompanying offer to get to know the university and the city in the afternoons
Are you interested in this program? If so, to apply please send a copy of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed application form
- Passport and residence permit
- German language certificate (B1)
- High school diploma, or if applicable transcript of university level course work