Please re-register for every semester. No e-mails or payment requests will be sent to you. If you do not re-register, you will lose your student status and will be de-registered.
If the final oral exam (colloquium) is the only module that is missing to finish your studies, you should not re-register.
- Pay the semester fee:
In order to re-register, transfer the semester fee to the bank account of HTW Berlin. Please note the applicable re-registration deadlines.
- Check your re-registration status and retrieve your enrolment certificate:
You can check in the LSF portal whether your semester fee has been received and you are officially re-registered.
- Validate your student card:
As soon as you are been re-registered for the new semester, you can update your student card at a card validation terminal. You can also retrieve enrolment certificates yourself from the LSF portal.
Even if the regular re-registration deadline has expired, you still have four weeks to re-register. A late penalty fee is payable for late re-registration and this must be transferred without any additional request together with your semester fee to the bank account of HTW Berlin.
If you are
- completing your final semester and only have the final oral examination to do in the coming semester, you do not need to re-register (exception: Public und Nonprofit-Management).
- taking a dual study programme at two universities and are not exercising your membership rights at HTW Berlin, you should re-register at the other university and send proof of re-registration to Students Services.
- taking an external leave semester, please remember that you still need to re-register.