Change in personal details

Please immediately inform HTW Berlin of any changes to ensure that any important notifications can be sent to you and to prevent incorrect certificates or documents from being issued. If you fail to do so, you may be subject to costs for re-issuing certificates or miss important deadlines.

  • If your name or marital status has changed, please use the ticket system of the Student Services department. Submit a copy (no attestation necessary) of the relevant documents as proof (e.g. marriage certificate) in writing — stating your study programme and student ID number — to the Student Service Centre.
  • If your address has changed, please alter this information yourself in the LSF portal under the menu item "Persönliche Daten ändern" (change personal details).
  • All other changes must be reported to Please state your study programme and student ID number.