Table of contents
Documents only to be submitted after admission
First you only need to fill in the online application form of HTW Berlin. When you receive your notice of admission, you will then be asked to submit the required documents. These documents must be provided at the latest by the beginning of the semester, otherwise you will not become enrolled. If the submitted documents show that the information you provided in your online application was incorrect, your admission can be revoked.
- are applying for a study programme and have a vocational qualification and in individual cases you have a leaving certificate of the profession without an average grade,
- have previously been or are currently enrolled at a university in Germany,
- are applying for your second degree programme,
- are submitting a special application,
- have a foreign higher education entry qualification,
application documents have to be submitted in full by the application deadline.